Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yikes It's December 15!

I can NOT believe it is already December 15. I am having a VERY hard time getting into the Christmas spirit this year.

I haven't mailed cards...which I had planned to make them but finally broke down the other day and bought some 60% off at Joann's. Still haven't mailed them though. I also have not started shopping yet! I have make 4 albums and am making two fleece blankets but other than that nada has been done.

Luckily we aren't celebrating with most of the family until after Christmas so that does give me a little more time. The hubby and I plan to spend a quiet day alone at home, which will be a first in the 4 years I have known him. Very much looking forward to it.

My plan is to sleep in, scrap, and that's about it.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment