Saturday, July 10, 2010

July Virtual Crop Challenge #3 Submission

Challenge #3 was to use a sketch from Becky Fleck's July PageMaps.

I have been using her PageMaps since Kathryn turned me on to them a few months back.  I go on line each month and print them out and keep them in a binder on my craft table for reference.  They have really helped me get back into doing 12x12 layouts.

This layout is of my youngest brother and his first son.  My brother has always been a HUGE Broncos fan and when my nephew was very young (less than a year old) my brother got him a Broncos jersey and they went and had photos taken.  These photos have always been some of my favorite photos of my brother and nephew. I have more of these photos, different shots, in a collage frame hanging in my bedroom.  I smile each time I look at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment