Saturday, November 10, 2012

October Cards and Veteran's Day

I wanted to share with you the cards that I made with my October 2012 Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month.  I got a lot of cards out of this kit an still had paper and letters left over.

I also wanted to take the chance as we observe Veteran's Day here in the US to thank those who have served or are serving in the armed forces and also to their families.  I come from a military family.  My father served in the Air Force for over 20 years and is now buried in the National Veteran's Cemetery in Bakersfield.  My oldest brother served in the Army for 4 years and my youngest brother served in the Navy for 12 years.  All loved being a part of the military and serving their county.

Please take time to ponder the sacrifices these men, women and their families have made for our country and allowed us the freedoms we take for granted.

Here are the cards from the October Kit.







Happy


No comments:

Post a Comment